Today is April 4th. My Dad's birthday was yesterday. He would have been 84. I have thought about him in the past few days as one of the teachers at school lost his father on Thursday, April 2nd. I also thought about Mom, who I really think about everyday, and how we thought was on the mend but just needed to be by herself so she could move on and be with Dad. I have also thought about my little sister Bonny who will have her ever changing birthday, 50 years old, tomorrow, April 5th. Wow! It is hard to believe that the baby of our family will be 50! I am so proud of her and for the example she is to me. She is my best friend and I love her. Happy Birthday Bonny!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Today is April 4th. My Dad's birthday was yesterday. He would have been 84. I have thought about him in the past few days as one of the teachers at school lost his father on Thursday, April 2nd. I also thought about Mom, who I really think about everyday, and how we thought was on the mend but just needed to be by herself so she could move on and be with Dad. I have also thought about my little sister Bonny who will have her ever changing birthday, 50 years old, tomorrow, April 5th. Wow! It is hard to believe that the baby of our family will be 50! I am so proud of her and for the example she is to me. She is my best friend and I love her. Happy Birthday Bonny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment