Sunday, June 7, 2009
Well...school is out! That doesn't mean that I am finished. I have 3 more weeks to finish up. I have three days of Word classes that I will be going to and a class of Quicken to refresh closing out the yearend books. I am excited for the yearend and the changes that will go on in the office. It will be remodeled during the summer months starting on June 15th. This week I have to clean all the stuff that is in the cupboards and desks...find places for the items to be stored for the next two months. Everything will be in a big confusion. They contractor said it will only take four weeks. That I will have to see. When they built the cover for the stairs it was going to take only a few weeks and it took just three week to get the bolts that they forgot to order. Last week they finished painting. The started in December...knowing how the district works with contractors...I am never sure how long it will take to get the office completed. They need a clause in their contract with a penalty for non- completion by a certain date. That will get them in gear and get the job done. Maybe a bonus would be nice if they completed the job before the due date. That is always an incentive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment