Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wow! Am I ever bad. I have not been on to blog for a long time. I think since Facebook came along all I ever do is check on Facebook or look at all my kids and families blogs to see what is going on in their lives. Sorry about that. Sitting behind a computer all day at work doesn't help much either. I usually just come home and veg in front of the TV. I have tried several times to beat my main squeeze in a game of Chess but I have failed miserably! I am crushed. I use to could crush him in seconds. I beat him once in 4 moves. Done with that. Can't even get to first base. I am frustrated from the second we start playing till the end. One of these days Alice, One of these days!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Jackie,I tried finding you on facebook, but do you know how many Jackie or Jacqueline Hale's there are!! so find me instead. I'm under Carla Corbett Wandelt.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie,

Maybe not a Little Hale, but what about a Littlehales?

Sorry, I just had to ask. With a surname like mine, you can imagine all the variations we get in both snail mail and email.

Have you done any genealogic searches on your surname - Hale? I have been working on ours for the past 15 years. Can't get back past my great great grandfather William who was born in Shropshire, England in 1797. No mom or dad, so we're not sure how he got here.

Hey, just had to sneak in and say "hello". I'm off.

All the best,
William (Bill) Littlehales
littlehales@att.net
www.linkedin.com/in/littlehales

Kat said...

I don't like playing games with my husband because I NEVER win ANYTHING. No matter how simple the game is I will lose it big time. I would never even attempt to play chess. Don't be a quitter like me.