
This was the basement before we began to remodel. When we began the process we had to remove the paint that was on the walls. They were never primed and so we had to use a razor blade to chip the paint off the outside walls. When the carpet was removed we also had to use the razor blade to get the glue off the floor. It was black and sticky and the razor blade was the only way to remove it. I think that we did a good job of redecorating.
In fact...the woman that helped us with our furniture said that we worked well together picking out everything. She said that some people are there all day long trying to figure out what they want. We were there about 2 1/2 hours. That included picking up the clock that we got off the showroom wall.


1 comment:
JACKIE!!! It is so good to hear from you! I remember this basement, many sleep overs and watching movies there! We are good, just busy as everyone else is. I plan on keeping up with your blog too, I love hearing how everyone is doing! Love, Carla
Post a Comment