Sometimes it is better to see the pictures than to see the video. The colors are more vibrant. The room is not complete in these photos and will do that soon.
What else is there to say! I am the wife of the best husband ever to be on this planet. I am the Mother of 5 children,three sons and two daughters. Mother-in-law to three beautiful daughters (they are you know) and Two wonderful Son-in-laws. A Grandmother of 11 fun and talented people.
And about me...you are all shocked that an old lady could do a blog!
I have been working as a secretary for the past 19 years at an Elementary school. I thoroughly enjoy what I do and I love the people I work with. I like to run in the mornings when I can for exercise. I like running, sewing, cooking, and to go camping (which I haven't done for a long time). I am a Wendover junkie and enjoy playing the slots (especially when I win). I also have a Facebook so if any of you are on that program I invite you to join.
No comments:
Post a Comment